Designed by and for busy, practicing clinicians, this registry-based* PQRS tool guides you through PQRI using the charts of w0 patients with diabetes.
With just 4 simple steps - and only a couple of hours - you can become eligible for the CMS 2014 pay-for-reporting PQRS bonus. And in the process, you’ll begin to understand how a registry-based data collection can empower you to improve your patient care and outcomes in coming months and years.
- Bonus payment to you of 0.5% of all of your Medicare Part B charges in 2014 and avoid a penalty of 2% in 2016.
- Registry-reporting (our method) has a 99% success rate*
- Build a foundation for next year’s practice and performance improvement
- 2 to 3 hours of your time
- Challenge of thinking about your patients and practice in new ways
This initiative is part of a larger performance improvement continuing medical education activity that will be launched in 2010 as part of UPenn CME / BestPractice CPD.
UPenn CME / BestPractice CPD is supported in part by educational grants from Genentech, Inc., GlaxoSmithKline, Lilly USA LLC, and Takeda Pharmaceuticals North America, Inc.